The original Napa cabbage kimchi made with salted shrimp. All-natural ingredients and when fermented it becomes full of natural probiotics (1 spoonful of fermented kimchi contains what is equal to a 100 spoonful of yogurt), Jinmi Foods Original Napa Cabbage Kimchi is the perfect way to spruce up any meal or enjoy all by itself!
Health Benefits of Napa Cabbage:
- Antioxidants: Napa cabbage is loaded with antioxidants, important nutrients that protect the body against free radicals, which are harmful byproducts produced by the body. Antioxidants can help neutralize free radicals and may protect against diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
- Folates: Napa cabbage is an excellent source of folic acid, one of the essential components of DNA.
- Vitamin C: The cabbage is rich in vitamin C, which can help the body fight infection and can also inhibit inflammation and free radicals.
- Vitamin K: Napa cabbage is rich in vitamin K, which can promote healthy, strong bones.
- Fiber: The vegetable is loaded with soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, which can help control diverticular disease, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, gallstones, hiatal hernia, high blood pressure, and stroke and may even reduce the risk of cancer.
- Low calories: Napa cabbage is extremely low in calories—one cup of raw shredded cabbage contains only 20 calories.